QUINN radiators, part of the QRL Radiator Group (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. By contacting Barlo Radiators directly or by visiting http://www.barlo.co.uk including all related sub-domain names (together, “our site”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This policy (together with our site’s cookies statement and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Quinn Radiators Limited Group, trading as QRL Radiator Group. We are registered in England and Wales under company number UK 1221175 and have our registered office at QRL Radiator Group, Imperial Park, Celtic Way, Newport, NP10 8FS.
Information we collect from you
The information we collect and store may include your name, address, e-mail address, social media usernames, phone number, occupation and employer, contact history such as written and verbal correspondence and meeting notes.
We will collect and process the following data about you.:
Information you give to us
This is information about you that you give us:
- – By filling in forms on our site;
- – By corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, such as attending an event, entering a prize draw, via social media;
- – When you report a problem with our site.
- – In the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
Information we collect about you
We may collect your personal information via a GDPR-compliant third-party database to provide you with information on products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
We will hold data when provided to us by a third party (eg. one of our clients) for a specific purpose, such as order delivery, sample mailing, etc. These data will be used solely for this purpose and will be deleted as quickly as is practicable thereafter.
With regards to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- – Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- – Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from
- – Our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
Cookies served through our Websites
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our websites and the purposes they perform are described in further detail below:
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the websites, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our websites function. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, as described under the heading “How can I control cookies?” in the Cookie Statement.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
Analytics and Customisation Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our websites and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
Advertising (Targeting) Cookies
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. For further information, see the section of the Cookie Statement entitled “Targeted online advertising”.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- – To carry out our business obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, services and recruitment opportunities that you enquire about;
- – To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- – When you have supplied personal information in connection with potential recruitment opportunities, to process job applications;
- – To notify you about changes to our service; and
- – To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- – To communicate with you on matters which we believe are of legitimate interest to you or where you have given consent. In the case of email marketing communications, there will be a link at the bottom of each email providing a means of opting-out of receiving further emails from us.
To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- – To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- – To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, if applicable and when you choose to do so;
- – As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- – To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- – To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Whilst it is unlikely, to communicate with you on matters of contractual obligation, legal obligation, public interest and your own or others’ vital interests.
Information we receive from other sources.
- – We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our parent companies and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- – Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- – Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- – If QRL Radiator Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to:
- – to restrict the processing of your information and not to process your personal data;
- – to access to the personal information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it; and
- – to request that we erase your personal information
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can exercise these above rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply, for example, if we can show our processing is necessary for a lawful purpose set out in this privacy notice.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Contact Us: QRL Radiator Group. Imperial Park, Celtic Way, Newport, NP10 8FS
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office: Quinn radiators limited, Imperial Park, Celtic Way, Newport, NP10 8FS
Company Registration Number: UK1221175