The Compla Integrale radiator is a panel radiator with a perfectly flat front to fit into a sleek modern interior. The radiators come fitted with grilles and side panels and have all the features and technological benefits of our Hi-Lo Integrale radiators so they’re easy to install and easy to maintain for any installer and homeowner. The discrete flat panel has a robust finish and comes in a variety of sizes and types to suit any home.
The Compla Integrale has 6 connections and an integrated supply pipe. The connection points are discretely hidden from view after the installation.
- – Made in the UK from British steel
- – Factory fitted top grille, side panels and completely flat front plate
- – Available as standard in four types:
- Single Convector (Type 11)
- Double Panel Plus (Type 21)
- Double Convector (Type 22)
- Triple Convector (Type 33)
- – Available in five heights from 400mm to 900mm and in lengths of 400mm up to 2000mm
- – Compla Integrale has 6 connections and an integrated supply pipe
- – Heat outputs up to 5348 Watts (Delta T 50 – 75/65/20°C)
- – Finished in high quality white RAL 9016 – 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- – Tested and certified according to BS EN 442
- – Tested to 13 bar, maximum operating pressure of 10 bar
- – Full details of the range available in our technical manual and pricelists